Brushed & polished titanium case. Black dial. Applied polished index hour markers with luminous fill. White & red printed minute track. Polished hands, hour & minutes with luminous fill. Elongated date window at 12 o'clock. Small continuous seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- GMT/2nd Time-zone:
- Sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- The additional time-zone is indicated in 24 hour mode to eliminate confusion between day & night at the desired time-zone.
- Controlled by the button at 10 o'clock.
- Features a Flyback function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button rather than the need to stop, reset & then start the stop-watch again.
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Large red central seconds hand.
- 30-minute counter located at 3 o'clock.
Fitted on its original black rubber strap with integrated polished titanium elements & a push-button deployant clasp. The strap is in terrific condition with years of wear remaining. It has been cut to size & will fit up to a 7 3/8" wrist. A new strap can be ordered for $250.
The watch is powered by a Piaget calibre 880p with 35 jewels & a power reserve of +/- 50 hours. The rotor is PVD coated & bears the Piaget Coat of Arms.
We have had this watch lightly refinished to remove most signs of wear. It is functioning flawlessly & now looks almost brand new as well. All in all this piece is now in very close to new condition & attractively priced. Complications:
Chronograph, GMT/Dual Time Zone