Factory service completed 03/13/2020, with a factory 2 year service warranty expiring 03/13/2022.
Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Deep blue dial. Polished white gold hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minute track on the dial perimeter. Blue dial flange with seconds & fractions of a second track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window between 4 & 5 o'clock.
- Central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
The watch is fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push button deployant clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to a 8" wrist.
- Included with the watch are two OEM Vacheron Constantin straps & a single deployant buckle.
- Blue alligator leather: This strap is lightly worn with its full wear life-span remaining, we would rate the strap as in 98% overall condition.
- Blue rubber: This strap is completely unworn & in 100% brand new condition.
The bracelet/straps/buckle are interchangeable via a unique interchangeable strap/bracelet system - no tools necessary.
Powered by a Vacheron Constantin in-house caliber 5200 which is composed out of 263 parts, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 54 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 52 hours. The oscillating rotor is solid 22kt gold. A soft iron casing ring ensures anti-magnetic protection up to 25,000 A/m. The movement is stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark
In excellent near-new condition. This watch completed a factory service on 03/13/2020 and has not been worn since. As part of the service VC has polished the watch to remove most signs of wear. We would rate this watch as in a 95%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box, with all papers, a copy of the VC factory service receipt & a VC service pouch. Complications: