Polished 950 platinum case. Blue dial with a fine sunray finish. Polished hands, the hour & minute hands with a thin strip of luminous fill. Applied polished index hour markers. Small luminous dot hour markers. Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a seconds tracks.
- Annual Calendar functions:
- The annual calendar will accurately count for 30 & 31-day months. A manual correction is needed at the end of February only.
- Day, date & month windows at top of the dial.
- Day (white) & night (blue) indicators via a small porthole at 6 o'clock.
- Flyback function.
- Large central seconds counter.
- 60-minute counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Fitted on a brand new & unworn Patek Philippe original blue alligator leather strap with a polished platinum tang buckle.Movement:
Powered by a Patek Philippe in-house caliber 28‑520 QA 24H with a Gyromax® balance and a Spiromax® balance spring. The movement is composed of 402 parts, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 34 jewels, and has a power reserve of 45-55 hours. Also features a solid 21kt yellow gold rotor which is unidirectional winding. This caliber bears the Patek Philippe Seal hallmark. Condition:
This watch is in unworn condition. We took this watch in on trade from its original owner who has never worn the watch. The warranty is dated 07/2021 & has been registered to the original purchaser. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Annual Calendar, Chronograph