Glashutte Original 39-31-73-73-14 Complete Details:
The Sports Evolution IMPACT models are design & produced to withstand a much higher amount of shock than traditional sport watches, making these models a great watch for extreme sports that subject the watch constant shocks.
The movement & dial sit on four cushioning elements made of Elastomer - a rubber material with high elasticity - which absorbs 60% of the impact before the shock is transfered to the movement. The four red Elastomer elements are partially viewable on the dial edge & through the transparent case back.
This watch features:
- Metallic two-tiered black dial.
- Silver toned skeletonized luminous tipped hands.
- Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Sturdy stainless steel bracelet. The 2 outer links are polished & center link is brushed/satin finished. With a fine adjustment mechanism buckle.
- Red rimmed 6 hour & 30 minutes Chronograph/Stop-watch sub-dial counters.
- Fixed Aluminum Black bezel with Tachymeter scale.
- Movement is finely finished with striped/ribbed pattern, some hand engraved designs & beveled component edges.
- Glashutte Caliber 39-31 contains 51 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph & has an approximate Power Reserve of 40 hours.
This watch is also known as 3931737314