IWC IW5042-10 Complete Details:
LIMITED AND NUMBERED EDITION OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
A most stunning watch - named the "Mystery Tourbillon" because the tourbillon apparatus seems to rotate in place without any attachments or axle - guaranteed to intrigue any watch connoisseur!
This watch features:
- Polished 18kt rose gold case, black crocodile strap.
- Black dial with applied rose gold Arabic numerals.
- Small seconds hand at 9 o'clock.
- Seven-day power reserve indicator at the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Skeletonized 1-minute tourbillon at 12 o'clock.
Tourbillon | Power Reserve Indicator
This watch is also known as IW504210, 504210, 5042-10