Jaeger LeCoultre 187.t6.70 Complete Details:
Limited & Numbered Edition of 1500 pieces world-wide.
The all new Master Compressor Diving Series.
- Rugged brushed/satin finished Grade 5 Titanium Case.
- Black Dial with White luminescent hour indexes & hour markers & some aqua blue highlights.
- GMT/Second Time Zone hour hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Small Seconds sub-dial indicated by colored disc rotating beneath the dial visible through a linear cut-out in the dial.
- Water Resistance - using the revolutionary patented design the crown & pushers are not "screw down" they are equipped with an external butterfly collar that turns a 1/2 turn clock-wise & counter clock-wise (independently of the crown & pushers), each collar has indicating arrows. When locked in the secure position the collar compresses a gasket that ensures water resistance.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Comes with an additional easy to change & highly durable Cordura Fabric Fabric Strap.
- JLC Caliber 975d compromising of 230 parts, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 29 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- The completely assembled watch undergoes a rigorous Master Control 1000 hours test before the watch ships from the factory.
GMT Time Zone
This watch is also known as q187t670, q187.t6.70, 187t670