Jaeger LeCoultre 165.24.10 Complete Details:
This watch features:
- Solid 18kt rose gold case with a high polished finish.
- Matte off-white/Eggshell colored dial.
- Applied rose gold index hour markers.
- Rose gold dauphin shaped hands.
- Date Indicator:
- White central hand with a gold tone tip.
- Date printed in black using Arabic Numerals & dot markings in the center of the dial.
- The hand may be moved forward or backwards safely.
- The date hand also jumps completely over the Tourbillon apparatus (from the 15th to the 16th) in order not to obstruct the beautiful view.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 978, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 302 parts, contains 33 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- The completely assembled watch undergoes a rigorous 1000 hours test before the watch ships from the factory!
This watch is also known as q1652410, q165.24.10, 1652410