Jaeger LeCoultre 141.84.71 Complete Details:
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 750 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
This watch features JLC's new caliber 956, a direct descendant of the JLC Caliber 815. The original Caliber 815 was introduced in 1956 & was the first automatic movement with an alarm feature. The 956 caliber features the latest in technological advances, such as a large free-sprung balance & the rotor with ceramic ball-bearings that requires no lubrication or maintenance.
This watch features:
- Polished finished stainless steel case.
- Lacquered black dial.
- Steel applied index & Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Steel hands, Hour & Minute hands with some luminescent material as well as dot hour markers.
- White painted minute indexes.
- Alarm feature: controlled by the crown at the 2 o'clock position of the case edge. Alarm-indicated by the arrow on the center of the dial.
- 24 International time-zones printed on the inner rotating disc & aligns with 24 fixed (printed) index marking on the dial.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- JLC Caliber 956 constructed of 268 parts, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 23 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
- Solid case back stamped with the new Master Control logo.
- The completely assembled watch undergoes a rigorous Master Control 1000 hours test before the watch ships from the factory.
Alarm | GMT Time Zone
This watch is also known as 1418471, q141.84.71, q1418471