Longines L3.6188.8.131.52 Complete Details:
The Longines "Legend Diver" is a reissue of a 1960 diving watch by Longines. While maintain the overall spirit & design of the original watch, Longines has updated the watch with modern upgrades such as a sapphire crystal, screw in crowns & a screw in case back allowing for an impressive 300 water resistance rating.
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Black lacquered dial with off-white/beige index & Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Luminous hour markings: small luminous dots break the beige index hour markings at the 1,2,4,5,7,8,10 & 11 o'clock markers. Small luminous lines at the 12,6 & 9 markings.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- Black lacquered bi-directional rotating internal bezel located beneath the crystal & operated by the crown at the 2 o'clock position. Luminous triangle marks the start position of the bezel.
- Crown at the 4 o'clock position operated the time setting of the watch.
- Both crowns are screw-in to ensure water resistance. Both crowns have a stamped criss-cross checkered design.
- Provided on a synthetic black fabric strap with a pin/tang buckle also stamped with the criss-cross checkered design
- Case back embossed with a diver symbol.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Longines caliber L633, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 38 hours.
- Each watch is provided in a large display box with a hard covered book titled "The Longines Sport Legends Collection, The Book of Exploits""
This watch is also known as L36744500