Maurice Lacroix mp6098-ss001-19e Complete Details:
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case with brushed finished stainless steel bezel.
- White dial.
- Black painted Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Printed minute, seconds & fractions of a second track on a silver rim around the perimeter of the dial.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- Chronograph related hands are gun-metal blue.
- "Flyback" Function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
- Large central seconds hand counter.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position,
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Annual calendar requiring only 1 correction every year (Feb 28th).
- Large double window date display beneath the 12 o'clock position.
- Month display window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
- Small continuous running seconds hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Maurice Lacroix Caliber ML-15, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 49 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Chronograph | Annual Calendar
This watch is also known as mp6098ss00119e