Omega 322.214.171.124.01.001 Apollo 11 Complete Details:
Limited Edition of ONLY 69 pieces world-wide!
The Apollo 11 40th Anniversary Moon Watch commemorates 40 years since the Apollo 11 landed Neil Armstrong on the moon taking the first step on the moon at 02.56 GMT on July 21st 1969. This watch is the original Moon watch which was flight-qualified for manned space-mission by NASA is 1965.
- Matte black dial with luminescent index hour markers.
- Polished hands with luminescent fill.
- This special edition features:
- 02:56 GMT in red text on the dial.
- Small seconds sub-dial features a solid 0.999 yellow gold medallion bearing the Apollo 11 mission patch logo & the limited edition number.
- The case back features a large version of the Apollo 11 mission patch in solid 18kt Yellow Gold & is engraved with the following text THE FIRST - WATCH - WORN - ON THE MOON - JULY 21, 1969 - xxxx/7969.
- Chronograph/Stop-watch function: Large central red tipped seconds counter hand, 30 minute counter sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position & the 12 hour counter sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Fixed black aluminum Tachymeter scale on bezel.
- The case houses the famous hand-wound Omega caliber 1861, beats at 28,800 vph, & has an approximate 48 hour Power Reserve.
- The watch comes in a special large wood box with a medallion of solid pure 0.999 yellow gold & a certificate of authenticity.
- the watch weighs an amazin 248.73 grams.
This watch is also known as 31190423001001 Apollo11