Panerai pam00329 Complete Details:
From The Luminor 1950 Collection. This watch features:
- Instantly recognizable Brushed steel Crown Protector.
- Fine satin/brushed finished case with a polished finished fixed bezel.
- Black dial with engraved luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with luminous indexes hand.
- GMT/2nd Time-Zone indicated by the luminous tipped arrow-head hand.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Power reserve indicator viewable through the case back via a small window in the movement. Red color indicating low power, black indicates remaining Power Reserve.
- Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Supplied with the necessary tools to change straps (no extra straps included with this model).
- Panerai Calibre P.9001 in-house movement by Panerai. Mechanical self-winding movement with an impressing 3 day Power Reserve. Made of 227 components, contains 29 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph.
GMT Time Zone | Power Reserve Indicator
This watch is also known as pam0329, pam329, pam 0329, pam 329