Perrelet A2046/1 Complete Details:
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands. This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 blackened blades above a solid black backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features:
- Case is blackened DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treated steel which is highly Scratch-resistant. Polish bezel & satin finished case.
- Backdrop dial completely black with 12 lines of crystals (not diamonds).
- Black metal rimmed hand with a black matte painted finish center.
- Inner fixed bezel ring with solid brushed steel Arabic Numeral & Index hours markers.
- Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
- Perrelet caliber P-181, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
This watch is also known as A20461