Tag Heuer cav5115.ba0902 Complete Details:
The all new Grand Carrera "Calibre 36 RS Caliper Chronograph" Capable of easily timing up to 1/10th of a second!
This watch features:
- Newly designed sturdy steel bracelet with a fine satin/brushed finish & with some polished finished highlights.
- Applied polished steel hour indexes & luminescent markings.
- Polished steel hands with luminescent fill.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock - indicated by an innovative display where the hour disc rotates beneath the dial again a fixed red pointer.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock - indicated by an innovative display where the minutes disc rotates beneath the dial again a fixed red pointer.
- Large central red tipped seconds hand counter.
- Caliper - 1/10th of a second indicated by a rotating inner bezel with 1-0 engraved on a brushed steel plate. Once the chronograph has been stopped the inner bezel is rotated (operated by the crown on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position) so the 0/red pointer aligns exactly with the seconds counter hand - once aligned follow the caliper numbers until the first number on the caliper is perfectly aligned with a seconds indicator on the dial. This number equals the fraction of the second that the chronograph has stopped at. Basically the numbers are spaced at 0.9 of a second intervals apart, allowing for an accurate 1/10th of a second reading
- Date window located between 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Small Seconds indicator (9 o'clock position) is a rotating disc located beneath the dial viewable through a linear window.
- Tachymeter scale engraved on the fixed outer bezel.
- Powered by the TAG Heuer Automatic COSC Certified Caliber 36 RS (rotating system) which at a high frequency of 36,000 vph, contains 31 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
This watch is also known as cav5115ba0902