Zenith 03.2041.4052/69.c496 Complete Details:
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 1969 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Flat silver dial with contrasting outer black seconds indicator rim.
- 3 color sub-dials with fine circular guilloche texture.
- Faceted polished steel hands & applied indexes with luminous tips.
- The Famous El Primero Chronograph stop/watch:
- Large red central 1/10th of seconds counter hand (with the Zenith star logo as a counterweight). This hand makes a single full revolution every 10 seconds.
- 60 seconds sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position - blue colored sub-dial.
- 60 minute sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position - black colored sub-dial.
- Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position - slate grey colored sub-dial.
- Date display window located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Zenith El Primero Caliber 4052 B, beats at 36,600 vph, 31 Jewels, 326 components & an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
This watch is also known as 032041405269c496