Jaeger LeCoultre 166.24.50 Complete Details:
NEW!!! Limited & numbered edition to 575 pieces world-wide in a new larger case size of 43mm!
From the 1833 Collection - Celebrating the 175th anniversary of JLC, and embodies the vision & innovation of JLC watch manufacturing since 1833.
From JLC - one of the best manufacturers in the world, comes a Tourbillon watch. In true JLC tradition the watch is extremely well priced for a watch of this caliber!
This watch features:
- Brown Dial with a sunburst texture. 1833 is printed on the dial.
- Rose Gold Hands & Hour Markers.
- 1 Minute Tourbillon.
- Second Time-Zone indicated by independent Hour Hand sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position. This sub-dial has 2 different guilloche finishes for the AM & PM zones.
- Date hand with red end points to the day of the month - this hand can be moved forward or backward safely. The Date Hand also jumps from the 15th to the 16th completely past the Tourbillon window - so not to obstruct the beautiful view.
- Engraved on case back is "Serie Limitee 1833 xxx/575".
- The movement is composed of 302 parts, beats at 28,800 vph, has 33 jewels & an approximate Power Reserve of 48 hours.
Tourbillon | GMT Time Zone
This watch is also known as q1662450, q166.24.50, 1662450 - collection 1833